This high-quality, 100% real wood full-length mirror complements your decor without the need for unsightly “over the door” brackets. Our On The Door Mirror comes with two hooks to hang directly on your door without additional anchors or brackets. With a 14 x 48″ viewing area, it gives you a full image either on the back of a door or on the wall as a standard full-length mirror. This mirror features a brown washed, distressed frame, with distinctive weathering and a higher outer edge. Amanti Art is headquartered in Madison, WI and provides high quality, handmade framed art, mirrors and organization boards for your home improvement projects. Our home decor products are made using traditional custom framing techniques that give you the kind of quality you’d expect from your local frame shop. Because of our focus on workmanship our products are used by architects, developers, interior designers and homeowners alike to create beautiful functional living spaces.
- Features: Rectangle (shape)
- Dimensions (Overall): 50.62 Inches (H) x 16.62 Inches (W) x 1 Inches (D)
- Weight: 15 Pounds
- Material: Wood (Frame)
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Mount Type: Door Mount, Wall Mount
- Mirror Width: 14 Inches
- Mirror Height: 48 Inches
- DIMENSIONS: The overall size of this full length mirror measures 16.62 x 50.62 inches, including the frame. Its reflective area measures 14 x 48 inches. The mirror works perfectly as a door mirror, full size mirror or large mirror on the wall. The mirror itself is not beveled, for full use of the reflective area.
- MIRROR DETAILS: The mirror itself is not beveled, for full use of the reflective area. Mirror has a 100% real wood frame.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: You can’t mistake the quality of handmade mirrors for your wall decor. The Regis Barnwood Mocha Narrow 1.6″ frame is a brown washed, distressed frame, with distinctive weathering and a higher outer edge.
- ON THE DOOR PLACEMENT: We make it very easy for you to hang this full-length mirror on any door without unsightly over the door brackets. Each mirror has durable D rings attached to the back along with 2 hanging hooks and nails to tap directly into your door or wall. The D rings hang easily on each hook without additional anchors or brackets. Our nail/hook combination works well on traditional walls, solid doors, and even hollow core doors.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: Amanti Art hand assembles all our decorative mirrors in Madison, WI. Because our focus is on workmanship, our products are used by architects, developers, designers and homeowners alike to create beautiful living spaces.
- GREAT WAYS TO USE A DOOR MIRROR: It can be hung on the back of a closet, bathroom or bedroom door as an easy and space-saving way to see your entire reflection. In a foyer or living room, it works not only for image viewing but also makes your space appear larger and more inviting if placed to reflect other home decor elements or light.