Give your bathroom the finishing touch with this 100% real wood framed wall mirror sized to fit above a standard bathroom sink. This vanity mirror features a contemporary, subtly polished, brass-gold frame with a flat profile. The frame has a metallic finish and minimalist shape. This decorative mirror is handmade in a small, custom art and frame shop in the American heartland. You will be proud to display it in your home.
- Features: Rectangle (shape)
- Dimensions (Overall): 25 Inches (H) x 37 Inches (W) x .75 Inches (D)
- Weight: 17 Pounds
- Material: Wood (Frame)
- Finish: Polished
- Features: Framed, Beveled Glass
- Metal Finish: Non-Metal Surface
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Mirror Width: 36 Inches
- Mirror Height: 24 Inches
- DIMENSIONS: The overall size of this vanity mirror measures 37 x 25 inches, including the frame. Its reflective area measures 36 x 24 inches, which works perfectly over a standard vanity.
- MIRROR DETAILS: Mirror features premium 1-inch beveled glass for a clear, undistorted image and a 100% real wood frame.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: You can’t mistake the quality of handmade mirrors for your wall decor. The Polished Brass Gold .75″ Wood frame is a contemporary, subtly polished, brass-gold frame with a flat profile. The frame has a metallic finish and minimalist shape.
- HASSLE-FREE HANGING: We make it easy for you to hang this wall-mounted mirror by giving you everything you need. All mirrors have durable hanging wires attached to the back to hang vertical or horizontal, along with a hanging hook and nail.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: Amanti Art hand assembles all our mirrors for bathroom spaces in Madison, WI. Because our focus is on workmanship, our products are used by architects, developers, designers, and homeowners alike to create beautiful bathrooms.
- WHAT MAKES A MIRROR LOOK GREAT: You’ll look in your mirror every day. An Amanti Art mirror holds its value with premium finishing that you can appreciate up close. To position your mirror properly, hang it so your reflection (and anyone else who uses it daily) fits in the center.