From Kate and Laurel comes a new round mirror with that rustic charm you crave. The Shovali Round Mirror features an ornate, wood-carved frame, with delicate curves and intricate detailing to wow your guests. The whitewashed finish enhances its vintage, shabby-chic aesthetic and allows it to liven up your modern farmhouse decor. The mirror has an overall diameter of 31.5″, providing an accessible accent piece for your wall that looks fantastic on its own or in multiples for the perfect shabby-chic, symmetrical wall display. Adding a mirror to your home expands your smaller spaces, opening up and bringing dimension to your space by reflecting light across the room. The Shovali Mirror looks great over a mantle or couch in the living room, or above a console table in your entryway or dining room. Its round shape and 19.5″ reflective surface also make it an excellent bathroom vanity mirror in your powder room. Hang your new farmhouse decor with ease thanks to the secure D-ring hangers attached to the back.
- Features: Round (shape)
- Dimensions (Overall): 31.5 Inches (H) x 31.5 Inches (W) x 1 Inches (D)
- Weight: 10.3 Pounds
- Material: Stained Wood (Frame)
- Features: Framed
- Assembly Details: No Assembly Required
- Mount Type: Wall Mount
- Mirror Width: 19.5 Inches
- Mirror Height: 19.5 Inches
- RUSTIC CHARM: Create an attractive, shabby-chic wall display with the ornate, wood-carved frame on this round mirror
- AMPLE SIZE: With a 31.5-inch diameter, the Shovali Mirror creates an elegant focal point in your home on its own or in multiples as a symmetrical wall display
- VINTAGE FINISH: Wow your guests with the beautiful whitewashed finish on the frame for that extra antique charm
- MULTIPLE DISPLAY OPPORTUNITIES: Hang your new mirror over the mantle or couch in your living room, over your bed in your master bedroom, or use it as a bathroom vanity mirror for an extra rustic master bath
- EASY TO HANG: We include metal D-ring hangers securely attached to the back for seamless display in seconds
There are no reviews yet.